Re: Chalk creations

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 07:01:30 PDT

    In a message dated 4/22/00 11:04:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    felsecker writes:

    << http://www.funwithchalk.org/Celebrate.html

    This is great - We are not allowed to draw on our meager sidewalk and our
    asphalt
    is actually a street that goes in front of school and parking lot is gravel.
    But ----
    tying into this festival I could spread some wonderful free paper from our
    newspaper
    end rolls on the small sidewalk and we could draw on that - like a
    sidewalk.Roberta
    Good warm weather art fun!

    ---