RE: Please help:)

From: J+G Grant (jggrant)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 04:05:22 PDT

    Hi all,
    Have been out of action for a while (have to stop climbing those quince trees) and just noticed that someone put down in a message regarding art from different cultures that molas come from Australia. Just what are molas? Can anyone let me know - I am in Australia and I am suddenly feeling like I fell on my head not my back.
    Gina

    ---