Re: air filtration system

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 21:39:14 PDT

    O'Brian,

     Where is your school. The New Jersey Poison Control Center
     helped me after I became very ill from the dust problems in my
    studio.
    The best source of information I know which was also a big help to me
    is the Center for Hazards in the Arts:
    http://artswire.org:70/1/csa/
    The center is now closed because of loss of funding but
    there is a wealth of information in their archives.

     Michael McCann, PhD, CIH (michael.mccann),
    You might try to email Michael and see if he would be willing to
    guide you. He directed the center for many years.

    It is extremely important for you to resolve this asap but you want
    to get adequate equipment.

    The Monmouth County parks System here in NJ has installed vent.
    system So has a College in North Jersey which I can find out more
    if these other avenues do not lead to good information

    Have you contacted OSHA?