Re: virus-Pretty Park

From: gregjuli
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 20:19:33 PDT

    I'm a cyber friend and no, you shouldn't be infected unless you got it from someone
    else.
    Most of the virus or bugs friends warn us about to turn out to be hoaxes. But Mc
    Afee said this one was real. As I understand it you can not get a virus unless you
    open an attachment . Just opening an e- mail will not do it.
    maryb