air filtration system

From: O'Brien Tyrrell (tyrrell)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 22:13:01 PDT

    I am planning on writing a proposal for the purchase and installation of an air filtration system in my pottery classroom. I realize that the cost of a really good system is not inexpensive so I will need to support my request with statistics. The pottery studio is not very large, but the class sizes are...go figure. I have finally hidden the shop brushes, and have been trying to keep the dust down. If anyone has any information or sources of help regarding air filtration systems I would appreciate hearing from you.

    Thank you,
    O'Brien

    ---