Thanks!

From: Mia Pinson (pinson)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 20:37:37 PDT

    Hi!

    I just wanted to thank everyone for your suggestions for multicultural activities. You were a big help!

    I didn't admit this before, but as a teacher who deeply appreciates art, I am overwhelmed by my own lack of artistic talent and the responsibility of bringing art into the classroom in an new and exciting ways. I am very jealous of the creativity I've been reading through your words. Although I had planned on asking my question and bowing out, I'm learning too much to quit. Instead, I have decided to sit back quietly and enjoy the ride. Thanks for letting me listen!

    Mia

    ---