Remedios Varo

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 15:56:09 PDT

    At the Woman's Art Museum in DC currently is an exhibit of the work of
    Surrealist Remedios Varo.
    Her work is seldom seen in this country and if you are not familiar
    with her work you are missing a treat. If you are close don't miss it.
    I am going this coming weekend even if it is the most crowded time to
    be in DC. I fell in love with her work in Mexico City where I saw
    some pieces in the collection of her contemporary Diego Rivera at his
    home/museum.

    Check out these web sites and enjoy:
      http://www.artesmexico.com.mx/obr8/rvaro02.htm
    Ck out # 45