Re: Thanks / CAST OFF

From: SheSails2
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 14:30:38 PDT

    Sharon,
         If you listen very closely, you'll hear a small voice singing in the
    backgorund. Want to join? "Zip ah dee doo dah, zip ah dee a. My, oh my,
    what a wonderful day. Plenty of sunshine headed my way. Zip ah dee doo dah,
    zip ah dee a !"
    (All together, now.)
         Congratulations on the cast removal. <G>
     All the best,
    Paula

    ---