Re: fantasia resource

From: San D Hasselman (kprs)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 13:56:00 PDT

    Just as a sidebar here...my gifted students and I went to the IMAX in
    New York and saw Fantasia (the funny thing is we WERE the BIG people in
    the theater!). It was sold out. I gave it mixed reviews, my kids gave
    it two thumbs up! Some of my gifted kids have gone one to get Gershwin
    CD's (one piece uses Gershwin music)...

    San D

    wendy sauls wrote:

    > check this
    > out: http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/fantasia2000/flash/interface.html i
    > received several copies of these materials and was very impressed with
    > them. :) wendy

    ---