Re: census posters/Reatha

From: Batmom44
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 13:38:34 PDT

    What rabble rousing? I 'm just whining. I appreciate your offer to share. I
    have finally made contact. I sould know in a few days if I am going to get
    any or if they are having me investigated. :-)) and no, I know I am taking a
    risk but I have been trying to contact my roomate to see if the Hilton is OK
    with her. she knows that I hate the Hilton and I don't want her to think i
    have flipped. We have been out of school this week and she must be out of
    town. I will reach her shortly however. Ipromise I will book a quickly as
    possible.
    Reatha

    ---