Thanks / CAST OFF

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 13:32:49 PDT

    If you are wondering why you are suddenly hearing a flood of letters
    from me... well the cast is off and the bone is healed the best it is
    going to get and I have started PT. Still have no use of Pinky and
    Ring but at least I don't have the big lumpy cast pressing keys with
    a mind of it's own. Doing pretty well with left hand and 2 fingers
    and the pain is tolerable. Any movement is good so you will be part of
    the therapy as I peck away my 2 cents.

    Thanks for all the concern and support letters and the war stories
    were reassuring too.

     Thanks again,

    Sharon from NJ
    --To respond to me directly click on heneborn

    ---