Re: russian folk art

From: wendy sauls (wsauls)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 13:13:18 PDT

    for info. on russian nesting dolls, try doing a search for matryoska (it is
    also spelled matryoshka). here are some sites i use for reference, too.

    one of my favorite projects in our ms figures unit is about dolls, focusing
    on dolls from throughout history and around the world (NO barbies, yech!)
    and culminating in the creation of scupey dolls. if anyone is interested,
    let me know and i can send my materials.

    :) wendy