Re: census posters/Reatha

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 13:09:51 PDT

    Reatha, I got confirmation from my area office that they will send me
    what ever they have left instead of throwing out. I told them not to
    throw any away because I will take them to my state conference. They
    promised. There are very few left in my area office but I got 2 sets.
    If you don't get one I will share mine with you. I can't stand to
    hear a grown woman Whiiiiiine.

    Can't believe I bullied you into coming back on this list and you are
    already rabble rousing!

    Did you get your NY room yet or do I need to bully sumore?

    Sharon from NJ
    --To respond to me directly click on heneborn

    ----------
    >From: Batmom44
    >To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet>
    >Subject: Re: census posters
    >Date: Fri, Apr 21, 2000, 11:58 PM

    > In a message dated 4/21/00 11:36:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    > algardziel writes:

    > << http://www.census.gov/dmd/www/8assista.htm >>
    > Thanks, I have tried this. Now if it doesn't get returned like the others I
    > have sent out, I hopefully will have some of those posters too. Cross your
    > fingers.
    > Reatha

    ---