RE: Global Art ideas

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 12:10:32 PDT

    Kimberly Herbert kimberly 4/21/00 5:56 PM

    >When is your illustrator book going
    >to come out?

    Going pretty slow! I hope to have it done by the end of the summer, and
    then it will take a few months to get it printed and everything. So,
    hopefully by January!!! Lots of interruptions these days.
    MaryAnn

    maryann
    http://www.brightring.com

    "It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative
    expression and knowledge."
              Albert Einstein

    ---