RE: Global Art ideas

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 12:10:32 PDT

    Kimberly Herbert kimberly 4/21/00 5:56 PM

    >When is your illustrator book going
    >to come out?

    Going pretty slow! I hope to have it done by the end of the summer, and
    then it will take a few months to get it printed and everything. So,
    hopefully by January!!! Lots of interruptions these days.

    "It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative
    expression and knowledge."
              Albert Einstein