International Sculpture Center K-12 Art Teacher Award in Sculpture

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 09:12:15 PDT

    To: National Art Education Association Colleagues
    From: Carol Sterling
     Director of Programs and ISC Resource Center
    Date: April 5, 2000
    Subject:International Sculpture Center K-12 Art Teacher Award in
    Sculpture
     I am pleased that we had an opportunity to meet in Los Angeles
    at the National Art Education Association conference. As a
    follow-up to our conversation, I am sharing with you the
    Guidelines and Application for the ISC K-12 Art Teacher Award in
    Sculpture.
     On behalf of the International Sculpture Center (ISC), we hope
    you and/or art teacher colleagues with whom you work will
    participate in this excellent opportunity for teacher recognition,
    school and district visibility.
     Please do not hesitate to call me at the contact information
    below if you or your colleagues have any questions. I am
    available by telephone and email at any time.
     I wish you a gratifying remainder of the semester and a most
    productive and relaxing summer respite from the academic regime!
      <<K-12 Outstanding Art Teacher Award in Sculpture
    Guidelines.doc>>

    Carol Sterling
    Director of Programs and ISC Resource Center
    International Sculpture Center
    14 Fairgrounds Road, Suite B
    Hamilton, New Jersey 08619
    Tel: (609) 689-1051, ext. 107