Digital Cameras vs. SLRs, etc.

From: Debra Kozak (berkana)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 06:52:34 PDT

    I still use my SLR quite a bit because, so far, most art exhibitions and
    festivals still require slides of artwork for the jurying process. It
    will be interesting to see if that changes in the future. It certainly
    would be less expensive to e-mail digital photos of my artwork to
    various jurying committees.

    Deb K.

    ---