Re: census posters - recycle

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 05:20:31 PDT

    I hopefully will have some of those posters too. Cross your
    fingers.
    Reatha

        Reatha - keep trying. I received a call from local census that mine were
    on the way
    they just had to confirm my address. It's been over a week and so I;ve put
    in another
    request. Maybe they've been swamped with art teacher requests. As someone
    else said - there must be an awful lot of stuff that goverment and companies
    throw
    out that we art teachers could use. Does anyone know of a website on recycled
    goods that we could use? I know there is one for computers but not sure I
    would
    trust buying one over the net. re-use re-cycle save on your art budget.
    Roberta

    ---