russian folk art

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 20:43:11 PDT

        Anyone know of some good russian folk art websites. I've only looked at a
    few
    and would like a page of russian folk art drawings. Want to make some of the
    stacked bubushka dolls only using paper. Saw a pattern for a triangle of
    various
    sizes so that the finished dolls stack. Want the patterns for this. Haven;t
    tried the
    pattern yet - a type of origami - maybe the drinking cup - but upside down.
    Thanks Roberta

    ---