Re: Attn: Reatha and She Sails

From: Batmom44
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 20:31:31 PDT

    You know you're right. they talk gigabytes about providing more creative,
    problem solving, cognitively demanding learning. But first they think it can
    only be done by "core" or "real" teachers. Second they go on doing what they
    have always done they just call it by a different name. Third they firmly
    believe that they need to get rid of all of us so that students can spend
    more time in their subjects. It is troubling is it not. Do keep us posted.
    BTW, is your governor a former educator? I would hope so, if he is going to
    set himself up as god of education.
    Reatha

    ---