Re: census posters / from Woody

From: mscurfield (mscurfield)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 18:54:53 PDT

    Those are the same ones that I also didn't get, Woody. do you suppose it's a Midwest thing?

    What a great tip though, Woody! These are gorgeous posters. I laminated them and hung them up all over my school--My 2000 Census art gallery. After the census is over I'll just cut that part off and keep the art poster. I'm supposed to get flat files next year for my posters--hallelulah.

    I emailed my census rep as instructed in the website. They Fedexed about five posters and included their address so I went down there. They told me that when they're ready to close up shop around the end of May I can come back for more. I'm sure you know that all over the country stuff is tossed in the trash on a daily basis which would a great help to all of us, IF we just knew where it was, had time to go get it and a place to store it! A very tall IF.

    Anyway--megathanks for the very hot tip!

    Marcia, Derby, KS

    ---