Re: Please Help :)

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 18:00:23 PDT

    For Europe, how about selecting a period and doing it (Impressionism in
    Europe),
    North America- the Regionlist and have them create theri own American Gothic
    satires. I have a site at school I can send you on examples.
    Mexico and South America- molas, weavings, maracas, day of the dead
    sculptures (for Nov) (just to name a few)
    Japan- Brush paintings and a tea party. Artsmosphere had great stuff on
    this- look in the archives for the sites)
    That's all I can think of off the top of my head-I bought a great book
    entitled Multicultural Art Activities from Sax (about $55 but worth every
    penny- lots and lots of neato projects!)
    jeannie in ga