RE: Global Art ideas

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 17:56:35 PDT

    MaryAnn,
            We are using activities from Global Art, Discovering Great Artists, and
    Preschool Art as the main sources for our Summer For Kids activities. Our
    themes this year are Explore Art (tots/pk we will use three different media
    each day), illustrators/other cultures (k-1), other cultures/Artist from
    history (2nd&3rd, and 4th - 6th groups). When is your illustrator book going
    to come out?

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator