Re: Attn: Reatha and She Sails

From: SheSails2
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 17:17:55 PDT

    Jeannie, et al.:
        WHO KNOWS what these people are thinking?? when on one hand, they profess
    to value the creative spirit, encourage individuality and critical thinking,
    yet plan to do away with many of the programs which instill these skills in
    our students. I am designing a decorative plate for the front of my car
    anyway. It says, "Got Art?"
        However, pragmatist that I am, I will continue to find a way to do what I
    do. I can teach art in the rain. I can teach art on a train. I can teach art
    with a can. I'm creative, yes, I am. (A tribute to Dr. Seuss. Forgive me.)
          I have not heard recent specifics on the elementary situation here in
    Georgia, but will keep you posted if I do. Please do the same--if you hear
    anything, let me/us know.

    Paula, aka SheSails2

    ---