Re: kool aid playdoh

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 16:27:51 PDT

    Hi, Patsi. These are recipes someone sent to our group. I haven't tried
    them. I hoep they work for what you have in mind. I sent two...the fruity
    putty and also the Koolaid Playdough you requested. i'm glad I have a
    "search" option on my email files, or I never would have found this!!

               FRUITY PUTTY
    3oz. pkg. sugar-free Jell-o
    2 c. flour
    1c. salt
    4 tablespoons cream of tartar
    2c. boiling water
    2 tablespoons cooking oil
    Mix dry ingredients. Add water and oil. Mix over medium heat till it =
    forms a ball. Store in tupperware. It's just like store bought =

    Kool-Aid Playdough
    2 1/2 c Flour
    1/2 c Salt
    2 pk Unsweetened Kool-aid
    2 c Boiling water
    3 tb Vegetable oil

    Mix dry ingredients. Add water and oil, stir. Mix or knead with hands when
    cool. Store in
    Ziploc bag or container with lid. Lasts for several months.

    "It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative
    expression and knowledge."
              Albert Einstein