Re: census posters / from Woody

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 16:13:28 PDT

    Glad the census poster tip paid off for so many. What I'd like to know is,
    has anyone gotten copies of the posters I'm listing below ? Those are the
    images I do not have yet. I'm still trying, and I thought they might be
    only in
    certain regions of the country. If you did get some of those, let me know
    where you are and which census office I might contact. It would be greatly
    appreciated. Thanks, Woody in KC

    Janjarreau wrote:
    > Ditto to our great Woody. I contacted my census bureau by e-mail and they
    > E-mailed me back and asked for my address. I am waiting to see what I get.
    > Thanks for the tip Woody.
    > Janice

    Here are the posters featuring American artists
    printed to promote the census that I have not located.

    Rural America
    "School Scene"
    J.C. Huntington

    Puerto Rico