website down--dunno why

From: sharonbk
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 15:27:59 PDT

    Hi--
    My website is down due to some sort of network problem and I'm not sure when it will be up (ISP didn't say). I apologize for the inconvenience if you've tried to go there--especially since I just invited everyone to check out the new pictures of the sculptures. Oh well!

    Sharon
    http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk
    Artwork & Lesson Plans, Genealogy,
    Contra Dance & Celtic Music Info: