Re: census posters

From: Louise Cosgrove (lcosgrov)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 12:49:28 PDT

    Thanks to Woody's tip about art posters from the Census Bureau, I picked up
    a complete set for both of the elementary schools where I teach. In
    Allentown, they were also giving away maps of the United States, showing each
    state, its capital, and the state population (based on 1990 census records).
    Nice large size; great for teaching integrated lessons about regions and
    artists and their works.

    Louise in PA

    ---