Re: artsednet digest: April 20, 2000

From: Ajax50
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 11:45:34 PDT

    If anyone is looking for a couple of nice hotels to stay in for the convention there are two in New Jersey that are very close. One is the Fort Lee Hilton, which is in Fort Lee and very very close to the George Washington Bridge. There are nice restaurants in town and it is pretty convenient to transportation. The other one is in Weehawken, called Sheraton Suites. This is an interesting location. There is a ferry that can take you across the river to busses that go all over the city. There are two nice restaurants just across the street, Ruths Chris Stake House and Hoolhans. There are some small stores in the complex as well. I don't know how much the rooms are but if you can't find anything in the city maybe this could be another choice. If you need info about NY hotels I'll see what I can do.

    TD in NJ

    ---