Re: looking for a social studies/English listserv......

From: AALBAINY
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 09:39:14 PDT

    In a message dated 4/21/00 12:04:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    bkramer.us writes:

    << After raving on and on about our fabulous artsednet listserv, I promised a
     dear friend (middle school/high school) I would ask you all if anyone knows
     of a good social studies or English teachers' listserv >>
    I would like to know of a music teachers...if anyone knows of
    one...thanks...Allison

    ---