looking for a social studies/English listserv......

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 08:58:43 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************
    After raving on and on about our fabulous artsednet listserv, I promised a
    dear friend (middle school/high school) I would ask you all if anyone knows
    of a good social studies or English teachers' listserv that is as good as
    "ours" which she could join. Anyone know of one and willing to share the web
    address? Thanks oodles.....toodles

    ---