Re: jewelry

From: Tmcnorf
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 08:12:05 PDT

    while the subject has turned to jewelry, i was left lots of enameling chips,
    copper, and ovens, earing posts, pin backs and other jewelry making "stuff"
    from many teachers ago. i know absoloutly nothing about how to use them.
    the high school teacher said we are no longer allowed to use them in school
    due to toxidity. i also have that i have never used. any suggestions about
    these things for the novice? i have used clay and stacked paper/elmers glue
    to make pins, but i hate to see this stuff sit in a closet for 10 more years.
     thanks.

    ---