Re: Please Help :)

From: San D Hasselman (kprs)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 07:47:58 PDT

    Australia- rainsticks, animal pictographs, boomarangs
    Europe in general- embroidery, tapestry, repousse, stain glass, banners
    North America-basket making, beading, weaving, clay pots, clay beads/fetishes,
    tin punch,
    Mexico-masks, clay whistles, God's eye weavings
    Japan- clay (raku), wood cuts, origami, small gardens in boxes,
    South America- molas, weaving, clay houses with fetishes, clay fetishes

    San D