Please Help :)

From: Mia Pinson (pinson)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 08:16:08 PDT

    Hi!

    I need several multicultural craft projects for students 7-10. I've searched
    everywhere but can't find enough of what I need. Any suggestions of
    activities or where I can find them? (Projects for Australia and Europe have
    been especially difficult to find! I also need North America, Mexico, Japan,
    and South America, etc.) Thanks!

    Mia

    ---