Charles Ross

From: yolanda r. brown (imaniyo)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 21:02:50 PDT

    Artsednetters:

    I am seeking contact information fo rthe artist, Charles Ross. I believe he
    does photography, drawings and sculpture. He was featured in the Lucy
    Lippard book Overlay. To date I have not been able to speak with Ms.
    Lippard or attain information on a gallery tha represents Ross. If anyone
    out there knows this fellows work or has a lead please contact me ASAP!

    Thank You,

    Yolanda R. Brown