Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
Some students "boycotted" the oaktag and glued together sheets of fadeless
paper. Lime green columns are rather striking! A few chose gold also. The
critque sheets ask:
1. Describe,in detail, what your sculpture looks like.
2. Were you emphasizing positive space or negative? How did you do this?
3. What type of balance is incorporated in your sculpture? How did you do
4. What problems did you encounter and how did you solve them?
5. How did the inside of your sculpture affect the overall design?
6. If you were to redesign this column, what would you change?Why?
7. What is the visually strongest part of your sculpture? Why?
8. How successful do you think you were? Why?
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Thu Apr 20 2000 - 19:48:14 PDT