jewelry

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 19:31:57 PDT

    >Hi
    I'm getting ready to finish my second year teaching 3-d art at the high
    school level. I'm already rewriting and revamping for next year. I teach a
    jewelry unit which consists of etched cuff bracelets based on culturally
    specific designs, forming and soldering rings design of their choice, and
    stone set pendants also their designs. Anyone out there have any jewelry
    projects or design ideas? I want to try something new! I have a couple
    students with great potential and I'd like to challenge them. I am going to
    try to start casting next year, but may not have all the equipment.
    Christy