Re: paper sculpture

From: Gumart1
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 19:30:50 PDT

    Thanks for your input, Peggy. I love the idea of having them practice the
    techniques within a familiar shape like a fish, and then applying this to
    their own sculpture of mythological creatures. The students must feel good
    about developing their own creature. What kinds of resources do you provide
    your students to research from?
    -Ruth in IL

    ---