tech problem

From: mcgugan (mcgugan)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 18:32:55 PDT

    Thanks to all who offered suggestions. I finally took Donna's URL to school and opened in Corel WordPerfect. It works if you insert the file, click on the frame that pops up, and then the program converts it and unzips it. Then you can go to file and call up the three files.

    Thanks again to Donna and others.

    Joy

    ---