Re: food art

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 18:17:24 PDT

    In a message dated 4/20/00 3:12:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
    gregjuli writes:

    << >>

    What a great site - while looking for the food art I found a great link for
    Da Vinci
    and got lost for quite awhile. Looked for the food art but haven;t found Don
    site yet. I swear I have put on 50 lbs in my hips alone since I joined this
    site back
    in January! sit in this computer chair and don;t move! Now I;m looking for
    food art =
    OH NO! Roberta