Re: food art

From: KPRS (KPRS)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 17:26:25 PDT

    A couple of years ago, my students made art out of food! Their assignment was to research an artist, and then reproduce a work in food......I have the photos at school, maybe after easter break, I'll scan one....it's amazing what my advanced students did with cream cheese, ketchup, carrots, fruit roll ups, skittles and the all important food coloring. it was a sort of Rose Bowl parade in a weird way....We laughed until we cried, and learned a lot as well. They are all in college now, and always talk about that project as one they remembered with great fondness.

    San D

    ---