food art

From: gregjuli
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 15:10:46 PDT

    hi all
    While doing some more research on Wayne Thiebaud, I came across a really great
    site on food art. Thought I'd share it with you. Be sure to check out Don
    Kirschner's food sculptures from rocks.
    maryb

    http://arttech.about.com/hobbies/arttech/mlibrary.html

    be sure to put food art in the search box
    Hope this works!

    ---