Re: Start to finish SIMPLE TIE DYE INSTRUCTIONS

From: gregjuli
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 13:06:46 PDT

    I'm thinking of doing the same with my 7th gr, except I was thinking of using
    watered down Createx textile paint. Did anyone ever try that? I have had kids
    brush on watered down Chromacryl for a tye-dye pillow and the colors were great!
    Washable? not sure, but after the way I've seen acrylic paint stain clothes , I
    thought I'd try it for these simple little pillows.
    MaryB

    ---