Re: fish printing

From: gregjuli
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 12:50:30 PDT

    With all this talk about fish printing I think I would like to try it with the
    real thing instead of the rubber ones we have except......
    how much does this end up costing? and who pays for it? With 6 big tables in my
    room I thought it would be ideal to have 6 frozen fish, but the cost????
    Also ,for those of you that do this lesson do you get into the history of the
    gyotau(sp?).
    MaryB

    ---