FrontPage98

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 11:27:45 PDT

    We use frontpage to author our web page. I've installed it on my laptop, but
    everytime I try to start a web on it I get the message unable to connect to
    a server at 0017700197 on port 80. I've reinstalled FrontPage98 three times.
    I have a webserver running. Help. (my 0S is Win98 2nd edition)

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator