Attn: Reatha and She Sails

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 11:20:37 PDT

    I am in Georgia. I am not sure how this new reform package affects the high
    schools or elem. (SheSails- what's up with the elem. situation?)But, I agree
    with you, things are going to go down beofre they ever go up here. The
    middle school are going to a Jr High concept and lots of exploratory
    teachers and parapros will lose their jobs. I'll keep ya'll posted about the
    newest developments that happen.
    jeannie