Re: Jr. High vs Middle School- what's the diff?Attn Christa

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 09:05:45 PDT

    You know, they are saying that if we need more exploratory teachers then
    they will have the reg. academics teach the fine arts. No way! So rather
    than hire another art teacher, I will have to 'train' an academic teacher.
    All the teachers are in an uproar. I am thankful to still have my job, but
    then again, tenured teachers here have first shots if they releave any of
    us.Oh, and our Gov is doing away with tenure for all new hires in the state,
    so if I transfer to another county, I lose my tenure. UGH
    jeannie