Re: Value/access

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 07:45:03 PDT

    Jenny,
    I teach 3-d art on the high school level. Every year we take our advanced
    students to the Carnegie in Pittsgurgh. They just got their website up and
    running this year. It was a wonderful tool for me to use to access the
    current show and the artists histories. My students then accessed the site
    after the show to do a writing assignment. I have used several museum sites
    just for my own personal viewing and more importantly, to look through the
    teacher resources. Nothing beats being there and experiencing the real
    thing, but the websites are a great supplement.
    Christy