Re: Crizmac summer workshops

From: Christa Wise (cwise.us)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 05:54:25 PDT

    Louise wrote:
    "Dear Christa Wise, I wish you would post the specifics on the Crizmac
    trip- dates, cost,deadline to confirm etc. I think I missed it the first
    time and I'd like to see if I could afford it."

    A full itinerary and details are on the web at www.crizmac.com/oaxaca.html
    but in a nutshell:
            Days of the Dead in Oaxaca, Mexico October 28- November 4, 20000
            Cost: $1,249 which includes hotel, land trans. by air-conditioned bus, all
    breakfasts and lunches, 4 dinners, museums & archaeological sites, Day of
    the Dead info and handouts, airport transfers, lectures, demos, baggage and
    hotel tips.
            DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE
            The amazing itinerary is on the website. We visit at 1-2 artists per day,
    join Day of the Dead festivities at private homes and in the cemeteries,
    see Mitla and Monte Alban archaeological sites, stay on the Zocalo, and the
    whole experience is geared toward teachers and curriculum development.
            Credit for curriculum development can be arranged through a Crizmac
    connection (also on the web). I'm doing 5 quarter hours/3 sem. hours for
    around $500.

    Sign up if you can. We'll play (and learn)!!!
    Christa

    ---