Thanks-Carolyn, DAILY GRADE SHEETS

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 05:14:46 PDT

    croberts wrote:

    > After I unzipped it, I couldn't find mine...but did a search and found
    > it...and they opened up under Word...2 pages, that it...here it is without
    > the graphics...
    Carolyn,
    Thanks for sending this to the list. I did unzip it and my husband
    checked a file I had no idea we had. Temp file. There must be about
    a hundred doc. that I have saved and never new where to find but
    they are unable to open. All end in EXE.
    One more question- I thought they were suppose to be 3 pages long.
    Is this how long it is without the graphics? Where is the page
    break?
    Sandra
    astroboy

    ---