Re: Value/access

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 05:04:04 PDT

    In a message dated 4/20/00 4:50:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time, niferk
    writes:

    << How do people feel about using
     technology such as the Internet, to access museums? >>

    It is a fabulous tool and one I use when I can - wish more museums that run
    shows
    would post their exhibitions - not everyone has the money or time to fly off
    to see a
    show. I especially enjoy sharing the online museums with my students -
    Roberta

    ---